JavaScript library

I’m working on an application and I wanted to integrate LanguageTool with it. To do that, I need to have a library in JavaScript. I checked the TinyMCE plugin and the browser extension. I’m sure I will be able to do something myself but I just want to know if something already exists before to start. If there’s nothing, I will probably create an public GitHub repo.

As I said in the previous post, I found the source for the browser extension but it seems to an old version. Is the latest version available in Open Source?

Sorry, the latest version is not Open Source.

Do you have suggestion to do what I want ? Should I take the version 2 of the browser extension and adapt it or is there a better way?

What features exactly do you need? The old add-on cannot underline words, for example. If you’re set for tinyMCE anyway, developing a tinyMCE-based solution sounds like a viable approach (but I’ve never tried it with a recent version).

I’m not using tinyMCE but Redactor and textarea. I need to have spell checking, underline mistakes in a text, propose suggestions and apply them on click. We already have our custom server.

The browser extension seems to do exactly what I want but I need to have it in my application so users do not have to install it.