LanguageTool start using System Look and Feel

One of my pet peeves with LanguageTool (and Java in general) is Nimbus theme usage. It is completely out of place in any platform I know, either it is Windows XP, 7, 8+ or Linux. It just does not fit.

I looked in to the code that handled that, Nimbus was being defined for everything but OS X, since adding a theme would cause it issues.
The code to make this part of the program have a consistent UI in any OS is quite simple.

`diff --git a/languagetool-office-extension/src/main/java/org/languagetool/openoffice/Main.java b/languagetool-office-extension/src/main/java/org/languagetool/openoffice/Main.java
index dcddb51…bf7c12c 100644
— a/languagetool-office-extension/src/main/java/org/languagetool/openoffice/Main.java
+++ b/languagetool-office-extension/src/main/java/org/languagetool/openoffice/Main.java
@@ -710,12 +710,9 @@ public class Main extends WeakBase implements XJobExecutor,
// do not set look and feel for on Mac OS X as it causes the following error:
// soffice[2149:2703] Apple AWT Java VM was loaded on first thread – can’t start AWT.
if (!System.getProperty(“os.name”).contains(“OS X”)) {

•    for (UIManager.LookAndFeelInfo info : UIManager.getInstalledLookAndFeels()) {

•      if ("Nimbus".equals(info.getName())) {

•        UIManager.setLookAndFeel(info.getClassName());

•        break;

•      }

•    }

•     // Cross-Platform Look And Feel @since 3.7

•     UIManager.setLookAndFeel(

•        UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName());
     }

} catch (Exception ignored) {
    // Well, what can we do…
    `

I have tested it and it runs great.
Can I push this fix, or is this controversial?

PS - Now, it looks like this on Windows 7 and on my system with Mint-Y theme (GTK+) :

A post was split to a new topic: Cohesion flow and grammar

Seams like there is no issue with this change.
@dnaber Unless you object to it, I will push this change tomorrow. Only difference will be that I will leave the old code as a comment, for future reference.

No need for that, we can always check the history in git.

Perfect. Added.