[pt] Some false positives - 2019-01-18

@tiagosantos

Hello Tiago,

What happened to the pt_PT topic?

It seems to have vanished.

I have found some false positives in my thesis which I am sharing here.

Could you look onto them when you have some free time?

Thanks

Nos ambientes mais modernos os civis começam a desaparecer, como aconteceu nos combates na Síria.

A ameaça de ataques terroristas ao pessoal, a instalações e a interesses dos EUA internacionais são cada vez maiores.

O objetivo dos criminosos é introduzir nas sociedades aspetos da lei religiosa, criando uma teocracia ou um califado.

O direito de atacar o próprio Estado que alberga os terroristas não é sustentado.

Existem prejuízos graves e dispendiosos a instalações ou efeitos positivos para os criminosos.

Por eles nutro um grande respeito e foram uma força inspiradora para prosseguir o mestrado e o doutoramento.

Não houve uma intervenção direta em grande escala das forças aliadas devido ao veto da Rússia e da China.

Hi Marco,

It is still here:

But with the new tagging systems, you can tag the discussion as Portuguese and keep at it.
O objetivo dos criminosos é introduzir nas sociedades aspetos da lei religiosa, criando uma teocracia ou um califado.

Wrong POS. Please verify all sentences for POS consistency and correct if possible. My spare time is limited at the moment

@tiagosantos
How do I fix a POS?
I guess I will have to remove it somewhere and then add it in added.txt

@tiagosantos

Hello!

I checked in the morphological analysis for:
sociedades.
comunidades.
localidades.

They all show: NCFP000

Maybe the error is “nas”?
“na”:
SPS00+DA
“nas”:
SPS00+DA
PP3FPA00

Thank you Marco. This error has slipped me, and the POSs seem to be correct. The problem must be on the FP contractions entity. There may be a typo there. I’ll try to check it asap.

I have checked the entities and they are fine.
I also tested the example you gave, that started this conversation:

I could not reproduce it, even though no related changes have occurred since you mentioned the error.

Error number one is a disambiguation error that I will deal with when possible. It is an easy fix.
The other false positives you mentioned, we have discuss this already… several times. They can hardly be removed without causing a great increase in false negatives, since those are concatenated constructions were the agreeing words or the phrasal verb particles are separated by other nominal groups.