Removing "wrought" from VBN of "work"

I exercised every day this week.
I worked every day this week.

The two sentences are incorrect. They should employ the Present Perfect for an unfinished period of time. If I create a rule with the suggestion I have , I get the following:

I have exercised
I have worked, I have wrought

I don’t ever want to offer the suggestion “wrought” as the VBN of “work.” How can I remove “wrought” as a VBN form of “work”? Should it be done within the disambiguation.xml or removed.txt, and if so, how?

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions. The full rule I am working on is below.

–Nick

<rule> <!-- I worked every day this week. -->   <pattern>
<token regexp="yes">I|You|we|they|me|us|them</token>   <marker>  <token postag_regexp="yes" postag="VB|VBP|VBD|VBN" /> </marker>     <token>every</token>    <token regexp="yes">second|minute|hour|day|week|month|quarter</token>	<token>this</token>    <token regexp="yes">week|month|quarter|year</token>  </pattern>  <message>We use the present perfect (have worked) when we speak about an unfinished time period (this week, this year, etc). <suggestion>\1 have <match no="2" postag="VBN"/> \3 \4 \5 \6</suggestion>. </message>  <short>Present Perfect needed</short>  <example correction="have worked">I <marker>worked</marker> every day this week.</example></rule>

I removed ‘wrought’ as a past tense and past participle of ‘work’ ([en] Remove 'wrought' as VBD/VBN for 'work' · languagetool-org/languagetool@5f47092 · GitHub).

The change will be in tomorrow’s snapshot.

1 Like

Thanks!
How did you do it?

I am a maintainer for English. Thus, I can change the LT source files.

1 Like

So, I gather you made a change directly to the internal dictionary and not a disambiguation rule. Even better.

I am much obliged to you.
–Nick