About rule editor, Check Evaluation Results

Hi. in my localhost, I added RuleEditor(like Create a new LanguageTool rule).

It runs well but for Check Evaluation Results.

After write wrong sentence and corrected sentence, click “create initial error pattern” and "Evaluate error

pattern". then,

this caution is generated.

what index data is needed for ‘languagetool-community-website-master’ and where to locate data?

The Lucene index is missing, please see the other thread, where I already described the solution.

Thanks, and I have another question…

in community.languagetool.org, there is ‘Browse Rules’ menu like Browse LanguageTool Rules: 5,836 matches for English.

I loaded community.languagetool.org in my localhost but I don’t know where comes these rules from.

Any ‘grammar.xml’ can’t find in ‘languagetool-community-website-master’.

if I want to add my rules to my localhost, How can I do?

thaks for your many kind replies.

The grammar checker logic is a dependency of the web project. Thus, you need to make your changes in languagetool/languagetool-language-modules (there are the grammar.xml files), install the changes to the local Maven repository with “mvn install -DskipTests” and restart the web app.

In case you cannot see the changes you might need to clean the dependency cache due to a Grails bug, i.e. remove
~/.grails/ivy-cache/org.languagetool/ before you restart the app.

Thank you very much!!:slight_smile:

In ‘/languagetool/languagetool-wikipedia/target/LanguageTool-wikipedia-3.0-SNAPSHOT/LanguageTool-wikipedia-3.0-SNAPSHOT’ ,

execute ‘java -jar langauagetool-wikipedia.jar index-data WIKI_DATA(downloaded wikipedia dump) en 0’

and these files were generated.

but I don’t know what to do or where to locate these file…

please help me.

Please just have a look at the error message “No index data found for English at …” which tells you where it expects the data.

oh, I mean if these are right output. sorry, I will try.