Ambiguous checklist in case of problems (Mac)

In the Checklist in Case of Problems page there is bullet point stating:

Make sure this version of Java is selected in LibreOffice (Tools → Options → Advanced) or OpenOffice.org (Tools → Options → Java)

Two bullet points above this one there is one stating:

For Mac users: LanguageTool requires Java 8 or later, which is available for the Mac only as a 64 bit version. You need the 64-bit version of LibreOffice 4.2 or later in order to use LanguageTool on a Mac and you also need to have ‘Java for OS X’ installed, additionally to Java 8 (Source: #74877).

I am using LibreOffice 5.1.5.2 and it is working, but the instructions were a bit confusing. I am not sure, but it seems that I am not using Java 1.6 (at least not pointing to it on Preferences/Options → LibreOffice → Advanced) and it still works.

If need be, I will be happy to help change the text on the page. Just let me know how.

If you can come up with a better / more up-to-date text, please post it here and I’ll add it to our homepage. Thanks.

How about replacing:

Make sure this version of Java is selected in LibreOffice (Tools → Options → Advanced) or OpenOffice.org (Tools → Options → Java).

with

Make sure Java 8 or later from Oracle is selected in LibreOffice (Tools → Options → Advanced) or OpenOffice.org (Tools → Options → Java). For Mac users: LibreOffice (Preferences → LibreOffice → Advanced).

?

Best,
Martí

Thanks, I’ll use that unless someone comes up with a better alternative.