I’m pleased to announce the release of LanguageTool 2.7. As usual, it is
available for download at http://www.languagetool.org. If you’re using
the LibreOffice/OpenOffice add-on you can also make the update directly
from the extension manager (right mouse button -> Update).
- Many updates for the error detection rules for Breton, Catalan, German, English, Esperanto, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian.
- Added support for Persian
- Added support for Tamil
- Improved spell checking suggestions for English
- Bug fixes
- Improved footnote handling in LibreOffice 4.3 and later
- Java API: removed deprecated methods; small cleanups
- LanguageTool can now make use of ngram data for advanced error detection: http://wiki.languagetool.org/finding-errors-using-big-data
Please see http://www.languagetool.org/download/CHANGES.txt for a
complete list of changes.