Challenges, challenges

I am experiencing some challenges. I guess no one can do anything about these, but I would like to share them anyway.

• There is no feedback whatsoever on the Dutch LT. So either I am doing a great job, or it is hardly used. But now I am in the dark. Am I working for anyone?
  • knowledge and experience in a programming environment has become necessary to be a full maintainer. Since I am not a real programmer, I cannot get done what I think is needed.
  • Disambiguation is extremely hard, and the language is very ambiguous. This makes it extremely hard to develop good rules (especially including postags).

So I guess I will stick to what is in LT for Dutch now, and wait for feedback from any user to try and create improve rules.

I will stabilize what is in the Dutch LT set this month, in preparation for the release. After that, I will concentrate on other things again.

Dutch has about 500 texts checked per day on languagetool.org and Online grammatica-, stijl- en spellingscontrole - LanguageTool, so it is indeed one of the lesser used languages for LT. But a lack of feedback affects the other languages, too. A partial solution is to rely on statistics to see how users use the website. If you’re interested, I can provide you access to the analytics tool.

This is at least some info. Might be useful to at least look at the stats to see if there is use to it.

I’ve created an account for you, I’ll send the details via email.

This is useful. Is there a way to collect this data in a structured file?
Action - CheckText - nl
[Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - UPPERCASE_SENTENCE_START
5x [Gebeurtenis] Action - CheckText - nl
[Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - KAN_KUN
4x [Gebeurtenis] Action - CheckText - nl
[Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - KOMMA_HL
[Gebeurtenis] Action - CheckText - nl
4x [Gebeurtenis] Action - CheckText - nl
[Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - KOMMA_ONTBR
2x [Gebeurtenis] Action - CheckText - nl
[Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - KOMMA_ONTBR
5x [Gebeurtenis] Action - CheckText - nl
[Gebeurtenis] PasteText - undefined
[Gebeurtenis] PasteText - undefined
[Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - JIJ_LOOP
5x [Gebeurtenis] AcceptCorrection - nl - UPPERCASE_SENTENCE_START

There should be an export icon next to the data so you can export it e.g. to CSV: