[EN-GB] Not picking up 'there' when 'their' should be correct

Example sentence,

This is there car. …‘there’ is not underlined in blue.

I use the LibreOffice plugin on Debian Linux. Other errors, such as unwanted word repetitions seem to be picked up fine by Languagetool.org spell-checker.

Languagetool - latest version, downloaded and installed 3 days ago.
LibreOffice version 5.2
LightProof grammar check is deactivated in LibreOffice

It works for me.
Which version of LanguageTool do you use?

Hi. I use the LibreOffice plugin on Linux (Debian). ‘There’ is not underlined in blue. Other errors, such as unwanted word repetitions seem to be picked up just fine though.

Which version of the plug-in do you use? The latest? The LT-website uses the latest detection rule. Hence, it might be possible that the reported error is not yet part of the latest plug-in available.

My Languagetool version is 3.9 - at least this is what the Extension Manager in LibreOffice shows. Downloaded directly here from this website.

Hi johann,

right, you are using the latest LT version. I have tried to figure out when the rule which detects the error in “This is there car.” was added, but I have failed.
As I have said, the website uses the latest detection rules. This means that this rule will be part of the next LT release at the end of the year. You could also try installing the nightly build Index of /snapshots/

No worries. Great to read that it has been picked up and that it will be in the next official release cycle.