[EO] Lingvoilo ne funkcias je Vindozo

Saluton

Mi provis funkciigi Lingvoilon je LibreOffice versio 5.3.6.1 (x64) Vindozo 10, sed ne sukcesis. Ĉiam tuj aperas la mesaĝo “La literuma kontrolo estas finita” (dum ĝi tute ne kontrolas). Ĉu iu havas konsilon? Dominique Pellé konsilis al mi peti ĉi tie. Ĉe li funkcias, sed li nur uzas Linukson.

Mi uzas v3.9

Amike

Yves

@Dominique_PELLE Do you know an example error that proves LT is working? From Yves’s description, it is hard to tell whether LT isn’t working at all or if there are no errors found.

@Jan_Schreiber wrote:

Do you know an example error that proves LT is working? From Yves’s description,
it is hard to tell whether LT isn’t working at all or if there are no errors found.

The Esperanto page shows example of sentences where errors are detected by LanguageTool in Esperanto.

Since most people here don’t speak Esperanto, I’ll translate @yvesnev’s message:

I tried to make LanguageTool in Esperanto work with LibreOffice version 5.3.6.1 (x64)
with Windows 10, but I did not succeed. This message always occurs: Grammar
checking finished (note that I translated the message, so it may not be exactly the
same message in English). Yet it does not check anything. Do you have advices?
Dominique Pellé advised me to ask here. For him, it works fine, but he uses Linux.

Some questions:

• Does LT work in other languages (English, French, etc.) or is the problem specific to Esperanto?
  • Which sentence(s) did you try with expected grammar mistakes?

See also the list of issues with possible solutions:

In the mean time, you can use the online Esperanto checker at:
https://languagetool.org/eo/languagetool.org/eo/

@yvesnev Could you try the following sentences: “Ĉu vi vi rimarkis, ke estas gramatikaj eraro en tiu frazo? Rimarku, ke Lingvoilo ankaux atentigas pri literumaj erraroj kiel ĉi-tiu.”
There should be several errors that LT can detect.

Can someone with Windows10 confirm whether LanguageTool works in Esperanto?

I doubt that the issue encountered by @yvesnev is language specific, but I’d like to rule it out for sure. See LanguageTool - Online Grammar, Style & Spell Checker for examples of sentences where LT should signal errors.

Thank you Jan Schreiber for those sentences. Lingvoilo works with them! But only partially. It allowed me to correct “vi vi” and then notices the error “gramatikaj eraro”, but I am unable to let Lingvoilo correct that. Also ‘Malatenti unufoje’ (ignore once) does not work; it does not go on to the next text string.

If I close the window ‘Literumado kaj gramatiko: Esperanto’ and manually correct the error ‘gramatikaj eraro’ and then re-run the spell check, Lingoilo does not notice the error ‘ankaux’. It goes on to ‘ĉi-tiu’ and then says ‘La literumada kontrolo estas finita’. (spell check has completed) Only if I re-run the spell check, it notices ‘ankaux’ and proposes to correct it.