Examples in grammar.xml

Hello!

I would like to ask if the examples with the “correct” tag work the same way as the ones without the tag:

<example>De acordo com uma fonte do Governo britânico ouvida pelo The Telegr…</example>
  <example>Deixe-me dirigir o seu novo Toyota.</example>
  <example type='correct'>Uma informação o mais simples e <marker>o mais rica</marker>.</example>
  <example type='correct'>O desaparecimento de um equilíbrio, <marker>denominado catástrofe</marker>.</example>

If they work the same way, then I will start adding a lot more examples since the hard work would be to add the “correct” and “marker” tags.

Thanks!

Yes, they do the same.

Ahhhh… Thanks!

This means that I will be able to add tons of examples, since I wasn’t doing it before because the tags would make it a painful task.

Hi Marco!

It would be great if you could still add the <marker> tags for the first correct example.
The reason for this is that we will soon be showing examples to users. Putting the tags around a correct construction means that the words in question are highlighted. This will make it easier for the user to see the critical point in the sentence.
Also, it would be important to keep an eye on the first incorrect example. It shouldn’t be too long, and it should be a sentence that anyone can make sense of without knowing the context.

ahhhh… :slight_smile: