Languagetool in a simple java application

I’ve created a little example program: 20 lines in java and 10 lines gradle file: http://r2u.org.ua/data/tmp/lt-client-example.zip
Download it, unpack it, install gradle and run ‘gradle runIt’ - it will pull LanguageTool dependency, compile Java client, and run it.
After that you can modify it to your needs.

Hi
If need help with use in Java i can help u too. Im working in a java project with LanguageTool, Apache POI, iText, VRaptor and Hibernate in Maven. If need some help about i will like to help u.
Best Regards - Matheus Poletto

Thank you so much, I finally have it compiling and running on my machine.

I have been taking some of the tutorials gradle offers and it seems like a great tool.

Thank you for you help.

1 Like

Thank you guys for your valuable comments… I still have a problem, maybe bcz I do not have experiences dealing with Gradle. What I have understood is that I can built a jar file using Gradle then use the jar in my java application and that what I have done but still there are errors.
When I open the jar file in NetBeans, it has no libraries therefore it does not recognize any of the tool’s objects.
I already have a many classes and machine learning algorithms which have been written using NetBeans for text processing and I need to add a spelling processing to the project.
Can I get some help and explanation… Thank you very much

Hi Murt;
Did you add the jar into your project folder and reference it into project java build path?

Using wildcards in java classpath

java -cp “lib/*” %MAINCLASS%

use a wildcard in the classpath to add multiple jars

java -cp “lib/*” -jar %MAINJAR%

More about…Java Classpath

Anto