I did a big upgrade to the module for handling large texts. Now large requests are split up into multiple requests (which still follows the timer).
There is also a progress bar now that tells you how its going. (It works 95% of the time flawlessly but still a few minor caveats here and there). The progress bar also shows on the bottom the total amount of issues.
Also when editing large text, I made it that a priority based queue system. So if you load a large document and start working on text while its checking, it will prioritize the text you are currently working on thus not seeing any significant delays.
Lastly I also added a dialog box that lets you search and replace issues. Which really helps in large documents.
Lots of other changes here and there, hopefully nothing broke .