Comparative/Superlative forms of adjective

There are two types of adjectives, one which has comparative/superlative form (like stronger, strongest) and other which use more/most for corresponding forms (like more/most technical). Is there a way to differentiate them in the LT?

The ones not having the superlative are missing the postag, if things are right. Checking for the postag could help(?)

But if I would like to convert an adjective into its superlative from its base form, how would I identify it as both the types would be marked as JJ only.

Could you give a good example?

For eg
Assisted in building the technical software present.
Assisted in building the strong software present.

I would like to change these sentences to
Assisted in building the most technical software present.
Assisted in building the strongest software present.

The second sentence gets transformed correctly according to the rule I have written but the first sentence comes out unchanged.

In the first sentence, it is not a superlative. Consider leaving it this way, since ‘most technical’ is a bit overdone in general.

the only cases where I’ve seen the term ‘most technical’ have been about interpretation of law. (that is, a strictly by the letter interpretation without any regard for its spirit)

I understand that ‘technical’ should not be changed to superlative in the first sentence. But is there a way to prevent this while writing the grammar rules.