Add words to German dictionary

Hi,
I’ve been trying to add some words that I need locally to the dictionary. I need some special words to be accepted by the Spell Checker (which I can actually already do by adding them to the resources/de/hunspell/ignore.txt file) but it would be also good if they could be corrected automatically by the spell checker in case they are written wrong, for example:

“Kronenstraße” is not recognized. I would like the spellchecker to accept it, and besides, in case something like “Kroninstraße” is written, the correct word appears in the suggestions.

I tried to add the word in the de/added.txt but it doesn’t seem to work. Do I have to do sth more?

Also, I could create rules for that, but since they are only single words I wondered if it is needed.

Thanks

This is indeed not yet supported. I’ve added a bug report for that: consider ignore.txt for generating suggestions · Issue #231 · languagetool-org/languagetool · GitHub

Oh, ok! Thanks for the reply!

The has been implemented now: words from ignore.txt are also considered when creating the suggestions for misspellings. It will appear in tonight’s snapshot at Index of /snapshots/

Awesome =) Thanks very much. I’ll check it out later then.

We have just changed the filename: ignore.txt will still simply ignore the words, words from spelling.txt will be ignored and used as input for possible suggestions.