LanguageTool 2.4 has just been released. As usual, it is available for download at http://www.languagetool.org. If you're using the LibreOffice/OpenOffice add-on you can also make the update directly from the extension manager (right mouse button -> Update).
- Many updates for the error detection rules for English, French, Catalan, Polish, Portuguese, German, and Breton.
- Frequency data can be used to improve the spell checker suggestions
- Renamed the stand-alone JAR file from languagetool-standalone.jar to languagetool.jar
- Show example sentences in the stand-alone GUI
- Several bug fixes
- Small cleanups in the Java API
Please see http://www.languagetool.org/download/CHANGES.txt for a complete list of changes.
For Java developers: the release is already available on Maven Central.