I’m pleased to announce the release of LanguageTool 4.0. As usual, it is available from languagetool.org. Changes include:
- Error detection updates for Catalan, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian
- French spelling errors now come with suggestions
- Initial support for Serbian has been added
A detailed list of changes is available in the change log. The 4.0 version number has no special meaning, e.g. there are no major changes that affect compatibility.
SHA256 check sums:
- 5ba2e2a9252841a35164ae99ff624d3a0765a58a630c269ef357a45d9ae32b59 LanguageTool-4.0.oxt
- 0e8c40f3731213fdd3260cc1b8637401ac5f25bf1ddba756d129225f5eeaa1c5 LanguageTool-4.0.zip