I’m pleased to announce the release of LanguageTool 4.2. As usual, it is available from languagetool.org. Changes include:
- Error detection updates for Breton, Catalan, Dutch, English, Esperanto, German, German (Leichte Sprache), Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian
- Small performance improvements
- The JSON format now also contains the detected language, even if not auto-detection was requested
A detailed list of changes is available in the change log.
SHA256 check sums:
- ac0a92e2588829d8385ba350a12cdc296ec8c1ca63ad5e92bb0f152a7727ed24 LanguageTool-4.2.oxt
- 2621801fb4c62f78cc813c17d67c70d39229b8982040b927325754eb7e90135b LanguageTool-4.2.zip