We see a lot of hits for “The genitive (’s) may be missing,” where we don’t think it’s a legitimate issue.
Examples (‘word’ shown in bold):
- Medtronic personnel will instruct users in any use or manipulation of manual vent valve.
- Stent thrombosis ARC definite/probable
- Stent deformation, collapse, or fracture
- Stent migration or embolization
- Stent diameter: 2.25 – 4.0 mm
- Stent retrieval methods (for example, use of additional wires, snares and/or forceps) may result in additional trauma to the coronary vasculature and/or the vascular access site.
- Bluetooth connection to the tablet
- Medtronic family of generators
I know we can disable the rule, but presumably this rule is there to do some kind of good. I skimmed through the first 1000 hits, and didn’t see anything I thought was an actual issue. Are we the only ones that think this rule could use a tweak?