False positive for Russian: how to trace the origin?

Using the 5.2 snapshot of December, 1st in LibreOffice 6.3.6.2 / Windows 7

An error is detected for “росту импорта”, a full phrase is as follows:

Таким образом, принятие данной секторальной инициативы приводит к более высокому росту импорта в сравнении с инициативой по строительному и медицинскому оборудованию.

(I tried to attach a sample file with the above phrase but failed).

The collocation is not an error. However, when I right-click on it, I get only a short message of “Ошибка!” (= “Error/Fehler”). How can I trace it down to a particular rule to produce a report?

This is the rule with id ROST. If you run LT on the command-line, it’ll show you the rule ids. You can then see details here: Просмотреть правила: 3 совпадений для языка: Russian

Daniel, thanks for the pointer. I also tried the GUI version on a plain-text file, got a more detailed message, but no rule ID. Is it hard to add rule IDs to the output in the GUI version?

Yakov, thanks for the commit. Could you add two more words:
экспорт
добыча
to the exception list?

The ID is supposed to be internal / for developers, so I don’t think it makes sense to show it in a UI.

Suggesting one more exception:

запасов

Example:

Добавлено.

И ещё исключения:

спроса
мирового спроса

Добавлено.

Снова исключение:
выбросов

Исследователи предлагают активизировать разработку политики для достижения пиковых значений выбросов углекислого газа в Китае к 2030 году

Китай сможет достичь пиковых значений и остановить рост выбросов углекислого газа, как было объявлено, к 2030 году, но для этого необходима активная разработка политических мер.

P. S. А зачем нужно вообще это правило? До сих пор ни разу не попался реальный текст, где бы оно сработало в тему.