(Feature Request) Slack app integration

As a subscribed user, it’d be great if you could please create a Slack app that integrates with your service.

You could design it so that when Slack attempts to authorise the app it requires logging into your service and you could restrict it to Premium/Team users too.

There’s currently only one grammar checker app available on Slack and it’s not great, so this feels like a potentially notable opportunity for you to jump on (before Grammarly does similar).

8 Likes

Hey there LT, any update on this request?

1 Like

Not yet, but we’re getting closer: There’s now a new Mac app that supports several desktop apps, Slack not being one of them yet including Slack. A version for Windows will hopefully follow some day.

2 Likes

Any news on this subject ? It would be really cool

Hi, a new release with support for Slack is supposed to be released very soon (1-2 days).

That’s awesome. Is there any place I can follow to get updates about the latest releases and future releases?

Major changes will be announced via twitter and on our blog, but not necessarily on the day they will be released.

Hey, any updates regarding this?
Couldn’t find anything on the blog / Twitter.

The Mac app has now initial support for Slack.

@dnaber Will there be a Linux App?

2 Likes

We don’t have any such plans.

1 Like

That is a shame. I know it is hard to develop for so many distributions, but if at least you developed for one, and open source it, maybe someone would pick it up and develop it for some other platforms.

Thanks for an otherwise great tool.

1 Like

Hi,

hope you are doing well,

I dream of integrating the tool into Slack, but on Windows. Is this possible? Is it planned? I have installed everything correctly, I believe, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Am I missing something?
Thank you.

It’s not planned as in “being on the roadmap with a specific target date”, but it’s on our wishlist.