German: keine Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Adjektiven

Hallo,
Languagetool beachtet die Groß und Kleinschreibung nicht bei Adjektiven, die vor einem Substantiv stehen. Zum Beispiel:
„Die Blaue Tür steht offen.“
„Das Große Auto wurde gewaschen.“
„Ich habe ein Neues Auto.“
uvm.

Hi there,
Languagetool don’t recognize any case sensitivity with any adjective before a noun in a German sentence. Like „Die Blaue Tür steht offen.“

Thanks, this has been fixed. We’ll see if my fix causes some false alarms… You’ll be able to download the new version with the fix tonight from Index of /snapshots/

Wow thx, that´s quite fast. I don´t have any false alarms within 5 Pages. Only with (unknown) proper names like “DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V.” but that is a task for the Wordbook and should be normal. (By the way imho LT beats Word2007 now, there is still the same problem with this kind of case sensitivity)

Actually our automatic nightly check found quite some false positives, I will try to fix them soon.

seems to be fixed with LT 2.6 - that´s great

Scheinbar taucht der Fehler immer noch auf, z.B. der fünften Hauptgruppe. Hier schlägt das Tool die Großschreibung des Adjektivs vor. Vermutlich, wegen dem Artikel.