[GSoC] Support for Asturian

Hi,

I am Ángel, from Spain, more precisely, Asturias. At first, I was surprised that your application supported Asturian, and, after using it for some time, it has done a pretty good job.
Firstly, I want to know if the addition of some missing features and rules for the Asturian language could be a good project.
Secondly, given that the answer of the previous question is a yes, is there any kind of to do list or document? Or is it possible to contact the person that used to be in charge of the maintenance of Asturian? In case the answer is negative, I would have to do some research to see what is needed.

Regards,
Ángel

Hi Ángel, thanks for your interest in LanguageTool. Asturian has been unmaintained for such a long time that there’s no documentation or TODO list for it. Basically, you’d need to come up with missing features yourself. Depending on the features, this could be a GSoC project. However, we’ll probably have to choose between several projects, and we’d then probably prefer those that have an impact beyond just one language.