There are a few strings on LanguageTool website which I do not know how to translate.
For example, going to the French page https://languagetool.org/fr/
I do not know how to translate the strings:
- “Instant and free” in the button to check text
- “compare editions” and “more integrations” next to “Télécharger” (= Download)
- the top menu which has strings like “Home”, “Forum”, “Add to Firefox”, “Development”
- the bottom of the page which has strings like “License & Source Code”, “Get announcements via email”, etc.
A few things which are translated also don’t look good in the French page and I do not know how to fix them:
- Text has a newline in the yellow download button where it says “v3.8, 100 MB, Nécessite Java 8+” because the string is a bit longer than the English one.
- The string at the top which says “LanguageTool est un correcteur grammatical libre pour le français et plus de 20 autres langues.” also has a newline which looks ugly (because it’s a bit longer than the English string)