Improved detection of spellings in Polish|Poprawniejsze wykrywanie Polskich słów

Improved detection of spellings in Polish.

motywatorami (probably correct?)
motywatorem

pomrukliwy (100% correct)
https://books.google.pl/books?id=zH7RAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA901&lpg=PA901&dq=pomrukliwy+słownik&source=bl&ots=GuLXdRGzHk&sig=NPoKLbqSz5Nk5ryNW7ZPps6qzb0&hl=pl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2w6Kw1obXAhXIZVAKHZ_YCiwQ6AEIPjAG#v=onepage&q=pomrukliwy%20słownik&f=false

sterkiem (określa mały ster)
zwątpionymi (100% correct)

If you need second opinion, I want to give one.

Words “motywatorami” and “motywatorem” - noted by “Słownik gramatyczny języka polskiego - NCN 2015” (source: motywatorami - Słownik SJP). It’s rather odd dictionary, I wouldn’t trust it, but in this case I support proposed changes.

The basic word “motywator” isn’t noted in the most respected (known for its language conservatism) dictionary - SJP PWN - but both basic form and inflection follows the rules of creating new words. The opinion of Rada Języka Polskiego, repeated over and over, shows clearly that lack of the word in the dictionary is far from “incorrect word”.

motywator - Poradnia językowa PWN - this opinion says that word is not noted in most dictionaries (yet?), but it’s correct.

The rest of the words are obviously correct.