Hi, we are looking for a Language Developer for Brazilian Portuguese
The main tasks are:
- Writing new rules to correct mistakes users make in Brazilian Portuguese
- Writing new rules to give our users suggestions on how to improve their written style
- Testing new and existing rules, monitoring their performance, and improving them
- Writing and proofreading texts in Brazilian Portuguese (website and marketing)
- Daily quality control of any new or changed rules
- Working with other linguists and software developers on the team to share knowledge and
resources available across languages
- Contributing your native-speaker assessment on linguistic and cultural questions related to
For further information, please feel free to check the complete job description here or contact me directly.
Does that sounds like the job for you? Let us know! Or do you know someone who would be perfect for that postition? Let them know about this!