I would like to install language tool on my existing web server. The documentation only covers how to install language tool locally or run it as a stand-alone server.
I tried the following:
- Install Java14 Open-JDK on my server
- Create a new website on my server called languagetool.mydomain.com
- Install SSL for languagetool.mydomain.com
- Drop the language tool desktop version into the web root of languagetool.mydomain.com
- When trying to get it to run, I got an error message about port 8081 already being in use (I am guessing there is a conflict in between LT’s own web server and the actual web server it already runs on)
How do I install language tool as a normal website on my already existing server?
Is there any guide on how to safely install and run LT on an existing hosting account/ server (not a stand-alone LT server).