LibreOffice 6.4.5 not cheking grammar LT 5.0.1

I have installed LanguageTool 5.0.1 on OpenOffice 4.1.7 (x32 bits) and LibreOffice 6.4.5 (x64 bits), under Java 8.261 (x32 and x64 bits) in Windows 7 Home Premium x64 bits. I have been working with LanguageTool since many years ago without any problem. Now, in OpenOffice yours addons is working fine, but in LibreOffice, the Languagetool-test.odt show that only the “an test” is underlined, but no the “tree”. I have disable the Lightproof grammar checker of LibreOffice but in that case no grammar check is done at all, neither LibreOffice, nor LanguageTool. I have verified the recommendations given in your web page (Java installed, configurations, etc.) but , for the moment, nothing has resolve this issue. In Spanish, LaguateTool work apparently fine in LibreOffice, but not in English.
Any idea about this problem?
Thanks

1 Like

I cannot confirm this, i.e. it works for me. But LO 7.0 crashes for me (gets stuck, 100% CPU) when I try to open the LT options dialog. @Fred.Kruse Any idea?

I’m having the same problem as you.

I have found that in LibreOfffice it is necessary to confirm that the Lightproof Grammar has been really disable, not only in the Module Pane, but in every language selected through the "Edi"t option of this Pane. Unchecking the LightProof and checking Languagetool the Languagetool.odt test-file now is working fine.
This problem has been solved that way.
Thanks