LT Desktop Causes Massive Slowdown

Hi all,

I’ve looked through the forum + GitHub and can’t seem to find anyone else experiencing this exact issue.

Anytime I open the LT desktop app, my computer is massively slowed down. The only time it works okay is when I am using a whitelisted app (Outlook or Word). But if I use any other app, even one without text in it, LT will slow my computer almost to the point of being unusable. I know it is LT because this issue didn’t occur before I installed the desktop app AND when I shut off the app, the problem goes away.

Since I don’t want to have to shut off the app and then open it back up any time I need to write an email, I’d like to get to the root of the issue.

I am using LT version 0.7.1.0 and Windows 11 Enterprise.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or insights :slight_smile:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out! We’re genuinely interested in learning more about the issue. Could you please list some of the apps you’re using, apart from the whitelisted ones?

If you’d prefer not to share this information publicly, feel free to reach out to us via the feedback button in the tray menu of the app. Please reference your forum post so we can connect the dots.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Christian