[pl] Would a paid version catch this and another Q

Hello to those in the know :slight_smile:

1. First question, would the paid version of LT catch this:

„Obsługę mogą prowadzić wyłącznie osoby, które zostały do tego wyznaczone i które mają odpowiednie przeszkolenie, mogą działać wyłącznie!”

It is obviously wrong, because the last part is unfinished MTPE

1. As regards the paid version, is there a paid version of the LibreOffice plugin or of the standalone version? If not, what paid versions are there?

Regards,

Piotr

Hi Piotr,

sorry, the Premium version is not available for the stand-alone version nor for the LibreOffice plugin.

In what form is the premium version available?

It’s a cloud service that can be used on the web (languagetoolplus.com), as a browser add-on (Firefox, Chrome), in Google Docs and in MS Word.

Is there a trial period so that I could test whether the sentence I posted would be flagged as wrong?

No, but the basic version of the browser add-on will tell you if there’s a Premium error by showing an orange marker, like this (1 basic match + Premium matches):

premium-match

I bought the premium version access to try it out for three months. The sentence I pasted at the beginning was not flagged as wrong in Polish. I would expect to get a warning though, because of the repetition of a word (wyłącznie) if not for anything else.