we’re preparing a new version of our LanguageTool extension for Chrome. We need help testing it before it gets released to the Chrome web store. This is how you can test it:
- Uninstall or deactivate the old version of the LanguageTool extension, if any
- Download the beta extension from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/languagetool-beta/fpgjchgblnekmbkfplkggjpaopgigngc
Then just start using it and report any issues (and successes) here.
- You can add words to the dictionary to avoid false alarms of the spell checker
- If the automatic language detection fails, you can now manually select a different language
- The settings dialog has been extended with new options: