[pt] Possible issue with capitalised words and "queísmo"

@tiagosantos

Hello Tiago,

I was revising a translation and here is what I found:
“As culturas Orientais dão ênfase no estar em harmonia com a Natureza. As culturas Ocidentais procuram a cura mágica para tudo. Estou certo que ficarás grudado aos seus efeitos!”

Shouldn’t the words “Orientais”, “Ocidentais” and “Natureza” be in lowercase (no suggestion is given).

And the words: “Estou certo que” suggests to add “de” and then, after applying it, it asks to remove the “de”.

Thanks!

Keep up the good work.

I am currently on holiday and I will work more in the Portuguese morphological dictionary during these days.

Hi Marco,

The issue with common words or adjectives being corrected on wrongly capitalized forms is

there is no good way of detection I have found. Using your example, it could be:
“O livro Culturas Orientais dá ênfase ao estar em harmonia com a Natureza (book character). O livro “Culturas Ocidentais” procura a cura mágica para tudo.” There are plenty of related examples, but if you come up with something that catches even a small part of that, by all means, commit that rule.

And the words: “Estou certo que” suggests to add “de” and then, after applying it, it asks to remove the “de”.

At the moment, I am abroad and I have not brought my development PC. Please, make a ticket on GitHub and mark it as Portuguese. I will look into it when I have the chance. I keep an eye on what is happening there.