Hi, the release of LanguageTool 5.5 was planned for today. As I have trouble making the LibreOffice add-on working, the release will be postponed, maybe by a few days.
If I make commits today, will they come with 5.5?
I haven’t decided that yet. Please consider the feature freeze to be still active for now.