Replace superlatives with base form

Hi! I am creating a rule for Spanish where superlatives are replaced by “muy” + the adjective.
I have the rule but I am unable to create the suggestion for it… I need the suggestion to match the original adjective (which is in its superlative mode), and change it for “muy” + the adjective in its base form.

<rule id="SUPERLATIVOS">
            <pattern>
                <token postag='AQAMS0|AQAFS0' postag_regexp='yes'></token>
            </pattern>
            <message>No utilices verbos superlativos. Es recomendable añadir el adverbio "muy" al adverbio o adjetivo.</message>
            <example correction=''>El coche es <marker>grandísimo</marker>.</example>
            <example>El coche es muy grande.</example>
            <example correction=''>La casa es <marker>pequeñísima</marker>.</example>
            <example>La casa es muy pequeña.</example>
        </rule>

The current lemmas of pequeño and pequeñísimo are not the same in the dictionary, so there is no immediate solution. We could rebuild the dictionary and use a common lemma, but I need to check if there are any drawbacks.
When the lemma is common, you will be able to write a suggestion this way:
<suggestion>muy <match no="1" postag="AQA(.*)" postag_regexp="yes" postag_replace="AQ0$1"/></suggestion>

For adjectives with regular inflection, you can already do this:

<suggestion>muy <match no="1" regexp_match="(?iu)(.*)ísim([oa]s?)" regexp_replace="$1$2"/></suggestion>

But this only works for “pequeñísimo, altísimo…”, not for “grandísimo (grande)”.

Thanks for your reply! I’m thinking that for this case an antipattern could be created, for those adjectives that end in e