I have installed the standalone version and used
localhost:8031 ... address in my browers to test it (just as how the document has described). It works properly.
But when I changed the address
192.168.1.xxx:8031 (192.168.1.xxx is my local IPv4 adress), the test failed and I could not use language tool server in all
my applications (Obsidain and so on). It confused me a lot and I’m asking for help sincerely.
By the way, before I found this problem, I first failed to use other computer to access the checking function of the computer running language tool server. I was debugging step by step and finally found the local ipv4 address could not work.