The improvement of the punctuation of Russian sentences does not work!

The improvement of the punctuation of Russian sentences does not work!

Completely incorrect interposition.
But this tool only improves the text in a VERY small degree.
Huge amount of text is not corrected at all.
Therefore, this tool is useless?

https://postimg.cc/9rB5Jz1T

LanguageTool is Open Source, you’re welcome to contribute to make it more useful. Here’s a technical introduction: Development Overview - LanguageTool Wiki

This is more for programmers, or for people familiar with the code. For the average user is not and probably will not be helpful and not understandable.

In that case, you can still submit ideas for new errors to be detected, e.g. here on the forum.

This example shows an unrelated set of Russian words. LanguageTool can find quite a lot of different errors only in related texts, but not in a random set of words. Other grammar checker can not find errors in this text too or mark all sentence incorrect as one big mistake…testpng

Well, the original text was correct, and I specifically changed or put commas to check if the tool detect them correctly. From several thousand words nothing was properly detected. I understand, this is only a tool, but with thousands, thousands of words can not improve anything? In my case it will NEVER work or help me improve the texts.