Trados 2021 and premium subscription

Hi there, maybe someone could help here:
I’ve just downloaded LanguageTool (actually I have a premium subscription) for Trados 2021. I wonder how to run a QA (F8) with premium subscription, since it keeps asking for my API Key. I assume that I should have a API Key since, as I told, I have a premium subscription.

Thank you in advance.

Please email our support team (LanguageTool - Imprint), asking them for an API key for personal use.
Update: you can get your API key here

The 4.x.x.x version of the plugin has been available for several months now, where the API key is used by default as a much more secure option.

If you have problems downloading newer versions due to a non-functioning RWS (fSDL) appstore, let me know.

Coming back to this post,

I am experiencing issues again with Trados 2021 and premium subscription. For some reason I am unable to run LanguageTool properly, it does not recognize nor API/pass nor user.

I don’t see any issue from our side. Maybe there’s just a typo (or a leading or trailing whitespace) in the password or API key? If that doesn’t help, I think you’ll need to contact the vendor of the add-on.

The developer is DArek, who posted on 11th January. That’s why I am writing here.