Back to LanguageTool Homepage - Privacy - Imprint

Translations needed for browser add-on

(Daniel Naber) #1

Hi, I'm currently working on the browser add-on, and we get new or modified text strings rather often. It would be nice if you could translate them regularly at https://www.transifex.com/dnaber/languagetool/chrome-extension/

Thanks!

(Daniel Naber) #2

Hi, we really need help to translate especially French and Spanish on a regular basis. Who's willing to commit to this? It's really not much work, usually just some sentences.

(Alejandro Z.) #3

I use LanguageTool regularly, so it's time to give back to the project. :slight_smile: I can help with Spanish, my native language.

(Daniel Naber) #4

Great! Please sign up at transifex and request to join our project. Please send me a reminder here once you have requested access so I can give you the permissions you'll need.

(Alejandro Z.) #5

Thanks @dnaber, I already did! In fact, yesterday I translated several sentences of the add-on, I hope I did it in the right place. By the way, is there a document with some guidelines for translators or something like that? Thanks!

(Daniel Naber) #6

Thanks, I've seen the translations, they are part of version 1.0.32, just released for Chrome (Firefox will follow). There's no guideline for translators, please let us know if you have any questions.