[pt] Some false positives in Alex Chiu instructions translation

Hello @tiagosantos

I have dedicated some time to improving (partially) an old translation I did near ten years ago.

Here are some possible false positives:

1. Algumas pessoas e ideias parecem fora do lugar ou à frente do seu tempo
    It suggests “há”

2. isso dá-nos um grande prazer.

3. Com o fluxo electromagnético da Natureza prejudicado desta forma

4. Considera, aos 30 anos, a maior parte das pessoas envelhece tão lentamente que uma comparação ano a ano não mostra muitas diferenças.

5. Conforme mais dados vão sendo acumulados de pessoas de todas as idades

6. Neste ponto não existem dados quantificáveis, apenas testemunhos sem fim recebidos de todo o mundo

7. A realidade e a honestidade sempre afirmar-se-ão.
    Tiago, I believe the suggestion is incorrect but I am not 100% sure. What is your opinion?

8. (vê o diagrama)

9. Como é mostrado nos diagramas,

10. Bebe bastante água, é sugerido que bebas metade do peso do teu corpo em onças por dia.

11. Uso óculos desde os 6 anos, e tenho agora 19.

That’s it!

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Some very good data.
Some will not be solved on this release since they need heavy work on disambiguation but other are just missing or wrong POS that I may take care.
I am running low on time, and I barely manage to have time for the daily commits, so if you can fix the wrong POS that its great. Otherwise I will try to do it within this release windows.
In the ‘à’ rule we can add the location preposition exceptions to safeguard further and I can be more aggressive excluding verbal forms from the agreement rules, until the disambiguation is handled better.
I have done a couple of months ago a preliminary research on chucker conversion and I believe this is the way to fix most of these issues.
Unfortunately, it will take a lot of work for a minimal improvement. I may never work on that part seriously unless I find a easy hack or I get financing for that long research and adaptation time.

Many thanks for the reports and please, move this to the [pt] discussion thread.